After the refrigeration compressor is damaged, the system processing guide
The new compressor cannot be replaced directly after the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system is damaged, because there may be some incentives in the system to cause damage to the refrigeration compressor. It is necessary to replace the new compressor after all the incentives are eliminated.
1. After the original damaged refrigeration compressor is removed, the system must be treated with nitrogen blow-by to connect the new refrigeration compressor system.
2. During the welding operation, in order to prevent the formation of oxide film on the inner wall of the copper pipe, nitrogen gas must be introduced, and the time required for nitrogen gas flow should be sufficient.
3. It is forbidden to use the compressor as a vacuum pump to empty the air in the external machine piping when replacing the refrigeration compressor or other parts. Otherwise, the compressor will be burnt and the vacuum pump must be used to vacuum the compressor.
4. When the refrigeration compressor is replaced, an appropriate amount of refrigeration oil must be added to the compressor.
5. Before replacement, check the cause of the original compressor damage and replace the defective parts. Damage to other components can directly lead to compressor damage.
6. When replacing the refrigeration compressor, the dry filter must be replaced promptly. Because the desiccant in the desiccant filter is saturated, the water filter function is lost.
7. The refrigeration oil in the original system must be cleaned because the new pump has been injected with sufficient quantities of frozen lubricating oil. Different grades of the frozen oil cannot be mixed, otherwise it will deteriorate and cause poor lubrication, leading to the refrigeration compressor pulling cylinder and turning yellow. Burnt.
8. When replacing the refrigeration compressor, care must be taken to prevent the refrigeration oil in the system from being excessive. Otherwise, the heat transfer effect of the system will be reduced, which will lead to high system pressure and damage to the system and the compressor.
9. Do not fill the refrigerant too fast, otherwise it will produce a liquid hammer, which will cause the valve plate to break and cause the compressor to lose its pressure.
10. After installation, check whether the radiator is working properly. If the system pressure exceeds the normal pressure (13-15kg), the clutch may slip, the bearing, the coil burned, or the compressor may be damaged.