Difference between refrigerant R404A and R507
1. Refrigerant R404A is compounded by R125 / R143a / R134a at 44% / 52% 4%, and R507 is compounded by R125 / R143a at 50% / 50%. Look at the three components of R404A already contains two components of R507. The ODP of both refrigerants is 0, and neither of them destroys the ozone layer.
2. The pressure on the R404A and R507 and the data on the temperature and pressure gauge indicate that the pressure between the two is almost the same and will not cause any impact on the system. If you usually pay attention to the system accessories used, especially the labels on the expansion valve The description is shared by R404A and R507.
3. R404A is a non-azeotropic mixture. Liquid filling must be used for charging, while R507 is an azeotropic mixture.
4. The presence of R134a in R404A increases the mass transfer resistance and reduces the heat transfer coefficient of the transfer chamber, while the heat transfer coefficient of R507 is higher than R404A.
5. From the results of the current manufacturers, the effect of R507 is indeed faster than that of R404A.
6. From the comparison of cost performance, R507 is 30--40% higher than R404A.
7.The performances of R404A and R507A are relatively close. The compressor power consumption of R404A is 2.86% higher than that of R507A; the exhaust temperature of low-pressure compressors is 0.58% higher than that of R507A, and the exhaust temperature of high-pressure compressors is 2.65% higher than R507A; COP ratio R507A is 0.01 higher; intermediate temperature is 6.14% lower than R507A.