Introduction of Industrial Chiller Internal Control Components
Industrial chiller is a water cooling device that can provide constant temperature, constant current, constant pressure cooling water equipment. The working principle is to first inject a certain amount of water into the water tank, cool the water through the refrigeration system, and then send the low-temperature cooling water to the equipment to be cooled by the water pump. The chilled water will take away the heat and then the temperature will increase and then return to the water tank. To achieve the cooling effect. Cooling water temperature can be automatically adjusted according to requirements, long-term use can save water.
What are the control elements inside the industrial chiller?
1. Chiller refrigerant controller: expansion valve, capillary, etc.;
2. Refrigerant loop controller: four-way valve, check valve, compound valve, solenoid valve;
3. Refrigerant pressure controller: pressure switch, output pressure control valve, pressure controller, motor protector, over-current relay, thermal over-current relay, temperature relay, temperature regulator, temperature-position regulator, temperature Proportional regulator, humidity regulator, humidity level regulator, defrost controller, defrost temperature switch, defrost time relay, various temperature switches;
4. Cooling water control: water cut-off relays, water control valves, water pumps, etc.
5. Alarm control: over-temperature alarm, super-humidity alarm, under-voltage alarm and fire alarm, smoke alarm;
6. Other control: indoor fan speed controller, outdoor fan speed controller.