Reason analysis of refrigeration compressor can not start or stop soon after start
1. First check the main circuit. Whether the power supply has electricity, whether the voltage is normal, whether the fuse has been blown due to starting overload, whether the air switch has tripped, whether the switch contacts are good, and whether the power supply lacks phase. Observe the voltmeter and ammeter when starting. When the small refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment is not equipped with an ammeter or an electric ratio meter, you can use a multimeter or a test pen to check the power supply. When the power supply voltage is too low, the compressor will not start.
2. Check the differential pressure relay phase high and low voltage relay. When the compressor oil pressure is abnormal (over a certain value or lower than a certain value), the compressor can be stopped. At the same time, when the compressor discharge pressure (high pressure) and suction pressure (low pressure) are abnormal, neither of them can be started or the compressor will stop running soon after being started.
3. Check whether the amount of chilled water, cooling water, and water temperature are normal. If the water volume is small and the water temperature is high, the condensing pressure will rise sharply, and the evaporation temperature will drop rapidly. Due to the action of the unit protection facilities, the unit will often shut down quickly.
4. The working fluid in the temperature sensing bulb of the temperature relay is leaking or the adjustment is wrong.
5. For the piston refrigeration compressor, whether the big end bearing bush and the curved sleeve of the connecting rod are caught. These can be caused by excessive exhaust temperature during the previous operation, or it can be caused by the coking of the lubricating oil, which makes the cylinder and the piston stick together, which prevents the compressor from starting.
6. Check whether the relevant solenoid valves and regulating valves are malfunctioning, and whether they are opened or closed as required.
The above reasons often cause the refrigeration compressor to fail to start, or to start for a few minutes, or stop quickly after ten minutes. The reason must be carefully searched. Before the reason is found, it cannot be forced to start to avoid damage to the equipment.