What are the installation methods of the chiller and the precautions for use
What are the installation methods and precautions for use of the chiller? An environmentally friendly chiller with no compressor, no cold coal, and no pollution. It uses the principle of outdoor fresh air evaporative cooling to cool down and performs convective exchange with the room to achieve indoor ventilation and cooling. The system is simple, easy and fast to install and maintain, without the need for professional maintenance personnel. It embodies the characteristics of energy saving, humanity, beauty, and environmental protection, and provides a perfect solution for the ventilation and cooling of electronics, textiles, shoemaking, plastics, machinery workshops, offices, supermarkets, hospitals, waiting rooms and other environments. So do you know the installation method of the chiller and the precautions for use? Next, Anyda will explain it in detail for everyone!
A. How to install the chiller:
1.The industrial chiller should be installed outdoors, requiring fresh air movement, and the return air method is not allowed. If conditions permit, the host should be installed in a place with better ambient air quality as much as possible. Do not install it in the exhaust port with odor or peculiar smell, such as polished, toilet, kitchen, etc.
2. When the environmental protection air conditioner host of the chiller is running, a certain area of doors or windows should be opened for ventilation. If there are not enough doors and windows, an exhaust fan should be installed and the exhaust volume should be the total air supply of the environmental protection air conditioner. 80% of the amount. The air cooler environmental protection air conditioner host bracket needs to be welded with a steel structure, and its structure is required to support twice the weight of the entire body and maintenance personnel.
3. The environmental protection air conditioner of the chiller can be installed on the wall, on the roof or on the outdoor floor, and the air duct should be prevented from being too long. Generally, the length of 15-20 meters is the best, and the duct elbow should be reduced or not used as much as possible.
B. Precautions for the use of chillers:
1. The amplitude of the chiller:
When the chiller vibrates, it will produce vibration, but the frequency and amplitude vary greatly depending on the type of unit. If there is a requirement for anti-vibration, a chiller with a smaller amplitude should be selected, or the foundation and pipeline of the chiller should be damped. The quality of the cooling water will have a greater impact on the heat exchanger. The effect of endangering the equipment is scaling and corrosion. This will not only affect the reduction of the chiller's cooling capacity, but also cause blockage and damage to the heat exchange tube in severe cases. .
2. Energy consumption of chiller:
The energy consumption of the chiller refers to electricity consumption and steam consumption. Especially when choosing large-scale industrial chillers and refrigerators, the comprehensive utilization of energy should be considered. Because large-scale chillers are equipment that consumes a lot of energy, for large-scale refrigeration stations that provide cooling, full consideration should be given to electricity, Comprehensive utilization and balance of heat and cold, with special attention to the full utilization of waste steam and waste heat, in order to achieve the best economic results.
3. The size of chiller cooling and single cooling capacity:
The size of chiller refrigeration and single-unit refrigeration is directly related to the energy consumption and operating economic effects of the entire unit, which is worthy of attention. Especially when designing a cold station, under normal circumstances, there is no single chiller. This is mainly to consider that when a chiller fails or shuts down for maintenance, it will not stop production. Instead, a reasonable unit should be selected based on the production situation. Number of units.
4. The temperature range of the chiller:
When choosing an industrial chiller or freezer, you should first consider the temperature requirements of the factory. The level of the production temperature has extremely important practical significance for the selection of the chiller and the composition of the system. For example, there are often fundamental differences between chillers used for air conditioning and chillers used for low-temperature engineering.
5. Environmental protection issues of chillers:
When choosing a chiller, environmental protection must be considered to facilitate production, scientific research, and life requirements. For example, noise occurs when a refrigerator is running, and the noise value increases or decreases with the size of the chiller; some refrigerants used in chillers are toxic, irritating, combustible and explosive; some refrigerants can destroy the ozone layer in the atmosphere , When it reaches a certain level, it will bring disasters to mankind.