What to do if the screw chiller compressor is damaged？
Screw chiller is mainly used in chemical, ink printing, large energy equipment, mixing station, food preservation, central air conditioning and other industries. According to different heat dissipation methods, there are air-cooled screw chiller and water-cooled screw chiller. The screw chiller compressor is usually selected from Taiwan Hanbell or German Bitzer compressor. This type of compressor uses 5: 6 ultra-efficient spiral rotor technology, which is 20-30% higher than the general compressor. However, even the best product cannot be used continuously, it will have a limited service life, and it may cause failure due to improper operation. So what should we do when the screw chiller compressor is damaged and a problem occurs? ?
First of all, we must analyze the reasons for the compressor burnout: whether it is a temperature control quality problem such as the contactor and overload device in the control box; whether it is a set value change or adjustment error; whether the power supply voltage is unstable; whether the operator is in the normal order Operation, etc. It is important to confirm what the specific reason is, so as not to burn out after replacing the new compressor.
If it is determined that the compressor is damaged and completely unusable, we should follow the steps below to replace the new compressor.
1. Remove the drying filter and use a temporary detachable pipe or copper pipe joint to catch the shorting part
2. Inject the cleaning agent into the piping system to clean the circulating flow. If necessary, replace the cleaning agent for multiple cleanings.
3. Dry the whole system. At this time, use a nitrogen pressure of 10kg / cm2 to blow dry to no residual cleaning agent.
4. Install a good compressor and drying filter, and use a nitrogen leak pressure of 10kg / cm2 at the same time. If it does not leak, the remaining nitrogen can be discharged from the high-pressure end angle valve to the atmosphere.
5. At the same time evacuate from high and low pressure to 1000micro, and then check all power supply and electronic control system
6. Add liquid refrigerant, wait for 80% ~ 90% refrigerant volume to start up for testing. (Note: the compressor needs to be heated for 2 hours)
7. Replace the refrigerating oil of the compressor, and observe the oil used when the compressor is running.