Which kind of maintenance could improve the chiller service life?
1. Regularly check the safety valve: The condenser and evaporator on the screw chiller are both pressure vessels. According to regulations, a safety valve must be installed on the high-pressure end of the unit, that is, the condenser body. Once the unit is in abnormal work In the environment, the safety valve can automatically release the pressure to prevent possible high-pressure injury to the human body.
2. Regular drying filter replacement: The drying filter is an important part to ensure the normal circulation of the refrigerant. Because water and refrigerant are incompatible with each other, if the system contains moisture, it will greatly affect the operating efficiency of the unit. Therefore, it is very important to keep the interior of the system dry. The filter element inside the drying filter must be replaced regularly.
3. Periodic testing of screw compressors: Screw compressors are very critical components in the unit. The quality of the compressor directly affects the stability of the unit when it is used. If the compressor fails to repair, the cost is relatively high, and the installation accuracy of the screw compressor is high, you need to find relevant professional qualified engineers to test.
4. Regularly change the lubricating oil: After long-term use of the refrigeration unit, the oil quality of the lubricating oil deteriorates, and the impurities and moisture inside the oil increase, so it is necessary to regularly observe and check the oil quality. Once the problem is found, it should be replaced in time, and the oil grade to be replaced must conform to the technical data.
5. Regular cleaning and disinfection of condensers and evaporators: Because the cooling water of water-cooled condensers is an open circulation circuit, tap water that is generally used is circulated through a cooling tower and is easily decomposed and deposited on the cooling water pipes to form scales. , Affecting heat transfer. Excessive scaling will also reduce the cross-section of the cooling water, reduce the amount of water, and increase the condensation pressure. Therefore, when the quality of the cooling water used is poor, the cooling water pipe is cleaned at least once a year to remove scale and other dirt in the pipe.