Why your chiller power is so big?
The cooling capacity of the chiller is directly related to the operating conditions of the system. For compressors of the same structure, the same speed, and the same refrigerant type, their operation management is different due to changes in operating conditions, cooling capacity, and energy consumption. Also with the change.
1. As the evaporation temperature decreases, the compression ratio of the compressor increases, and the energy consumption per unit of production cooling increases. When the evaporation temperature is lowered by 1 ° C, it consumes 3% to 4%. Therefore, minimizing the evaporation temperature difference and increasing the evaporation temperature save energy consumption and increase the relative humidity of the cold room.
2. As the condensing temperature increases, the compression ratio of the compressor increases, and the energy consumption per unit of cooling increases. The condensing temperature is 1 °C between 25 ° C and 40 ° C, and the power consumption is increased by about 3.2%.
3. When the heat exchange surface of the condenser and the evaporator is covered with a layer of oil, the condensation temperature increases, and the evaporation temperature decreases, resulting in a decrease in cooling amount and an increase in power consumption. When the inner surface of the condenser is concentrated in a 0.1 mm thick oil layer, the compressor's cooling capacity will be reduced by 16.6 and the power consumption will increase by 12.4. When the oil is a 0.1 mm thick internal surface evaporator, in order to maintain the predetermined low temperature requirements, the evaporation temperature drops by 2.5 ° C and the power consumption increases by 9.7.
4. When the air collects in the condenser, the pressure of the condenser rises. When the partial pressure of the non-condensable gas reaches 1.96105 Pa, the power consumption of the compressor needs to be increased by 18.
5. When the size of the condenser wall reaches 1.5 mm and the condensing temperature rises by 2.8 °C, the power consumption increases by 9.7.
6. The surface of the evaporator is covered with a layer of frost, which reduces the heat transfer coefficient. In particular, the outer surface of the finned tube is frosted, which not only increases the heat exchange resistance, but also makes the air flow between the fins difficult and reduces the appearance. Heat transfer coefficient and heat dissipation area. When the indoor temperature is lower than 0 ° C, when the temperature difference between the two sides of the evaporator tube set 10 ° C, the heat transfer coefficient of the evaporator after frosting before working for about one month is about 70.
7. The gas inhaled by the compressor allows a certain degree of overheating, but the overheating is too large, the specific volume of the inhaled gas increases, the cooling capacity decreases, and the relative power consumption increases.
8. When compressing the opportunity frost, quickly close the small suction valve, drastically reduce the cooling amount, and relatively increase the power consumption.