600kw Screw Air Water Cooling Chiller Description
1. The air-cooled screw chiller uses imported semi-hermetic twin-screw compressors. Compared with traditional reciprocating compressors, it has the characteristics of long service life, quiet operation and simple operation;
2. All the refrigeration components adopted, the unit quality and operation are stable;
3. Air-cooled screw chiller evaporator, double-head screw chiller, condensers all use high-efficiency threaded heat exchange copper tubes, screw chillers, high heat transfer coefficient, while the evaporation inside the tube and condensation outside the tube have better High heat exchange efficiency to ensure extremely good cooling performance of the unit;
4. Independent refrigeration circuit, low-temperature screw chiller factory, can be overhauled and maintained separately without affecting the use of the whole machine;
5. The unit can realize intelligent program control according to load demand: 100'%, 75%, 50%, 25% (or start), 0, saving energy;
6. The air-cooled screw chiller has complete safety protection functions to ensure the stable operation of the machine;
7. The unit has very little vibration, the foundation does not require vibration isolation measures, and the installation is simple;
8. When installing the air-cooled screw chiller, you only need to connect the evaporator and condenser water pipes.
Pressure protection of the container
In the high-pressure container of the refrigeration system of the industrial refrigerator, the screw chiller, in order to avoid the shell damage when the internal pressure is too high, a safety valve is installed on the container. The safety valve automatically opens when the internal pressure exceeds 10% of the control value, and the high-pressure medium in it is released urgently to suppress the increase in the internal pressure of the container.
Specification / Supplier
Temp Outlet (℃)
Semi-hermetic screw type
Shell and Tube / 1set
Cold water flow（m3/h）
Remarks: The cooling capacity based on 35C ambient temp, inlet temp 12C and outlet temp 7C..
Installation and Maintenance
A. Construction and operation of air-cooled chillers
1. A distance of 2 meters between air-cooled chillers is absolutely necessary to ensure good heat dissipation and efficient operation of the unit. If the distance is less than 0.5 meters, it will not only not meet the purpose of sufficient heat exchange for the unit, but also be inconvenient. Operation, maintenance and overhaul in the daily operation of the operator.
2. The relationship between installation location and noise. It is necessary to consider the impact of the noise of the air-cooled chiller on the surrounding environment of the installation site. According to the noise and related environmental reports provided by the manufacturer, when the final decision is made to install the unit on the building, the horizontal distance from the office and residential buildings should be greater than 5 meters. should.
3. The load and vibration of the unit. The heavy weight of the chiller, coupled with the vibration during operation, has a great impact on the building, so it is very important to reduce the vibration of the chiller. In addition, screw the solid bolt of the rigid damping spring of the unit to the end. After opening it to the maximum extension length, use another solid cap to prevent it from slipping, so that the unit has double damping protection.
4. Treatment of dust accumulation in air-cooled chillers. After the air-cooled chiller has been in operation for a period of time, the air-cooled condensing plate has serious dust accumulation, which reduces the heat dissipation area by more than 20% during the period, which affects the cooling effect and work efficiency of the unit. When it is serious, it will automatically shut down and give an alarm. The use of high-pressure water flushing will cause the aluminum sheet to fall and damage the unit. Therefore, high-pressure air purge and water flushing maintenance methods are used. The rapid airflow generated by the air pump sweeps dust.
B. Shading and rainproofing of air-cooled chillers
Since the air-cooled chiller is placed outdoors for a long time, in order to maintain the working efficiency and stability of the equipment, it is necessary to reduce the erosion of the sun and rain. It is recommended to build a 6-meter-high rain-proof sun shed with vents on the upper station.
C. Maintenance of air-cooled chillers in winter
In winter, the air-cooled chiller is in a state of stopping operation, but due to the cold climate in the north, all the frozen water in the evaporator must be drained in winter to avoid freezing and cracking of the pipeline. If there is an air pump, it is best to blow Scan it again to clean the steel pipe wall. Then cover the unit and canvas to ensure normal use in the second year.